wep:HSE is a professional health, safety and environmental consultancy, set up by managing director Garet Estensen to provide construction industry SMEs with practical, no-nonsense advice and support.
The company is dedicated to raising health and safety standards in a highly regulated industry, and works with clients that are committed to moving beyond compliance to redefine and embody best practice.
wep:HSE consultants stay abreast of health and safety law and continue their professional development to ensure they are able to provide clients with the most up to date advice. By challenging the status quo and continually raising the bar, wep:HSE wins recognition for its clients’ efforts in health, safety and environmental performance, enabling them to not only compete against the best in the industry, but win.
Garet Estensen is a Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (MIIRSM), a Graduate Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (GradIOSH), and a Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (RMaPS).
wep:HSE holds the following memberships* and accreditations**:
- British Safety Council (BSC)*
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)*
- Association for Project Safety – CDM Coordination and Construction Safety Practitioners (APS)*
- Contractor Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)**
- Construction Line**
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)**
- National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH)**
Contact wep:HSE to discuss your requirements and receive a no-obligation quote for a service tailored to your specific needs.